Using Sacha make up for amazing coverage and pigment whilst still feeling light on the skin. Sweat proof, water proof and will not smudge.
We use and recommend Sacha Cosmetics for all our make up services. Sacha Cosmetics is a family-owned business who are passionately committed to the philosophy that a woman’s makeup must enhance her natural beauty, not hide it. They believe that people must see the woman, not her makeup. When a woman walks into a room and people say she is beautiful, her makeup is perfect.
To accomplish this they first developed a line of foundations that was so natural-looking it would fit like a second skin on any complexion. The foundations and powders perfectly match from the lightest to darkest complexions and all the exotic tones in between. They are specially formulated never to leave your face ashy or two-toned. Regardless of your complexion, you never need to blend our foundation onto your neck or shoulders to get a natural-looking finish. They also do not make your face appear white and irridecent in photos.Sacha is created under azure blue skies and the piercing rays of the Caribbean sun which ensures that the products and colors look exquisite even under the harshest conditions. The foundations do not look or feel oily. They have excellent coverage and are lightweight on the skin. They have superior sun protection and never look chalky or ashy even in the brightest lighting.
Sacha makeup colors are exquisite and vibrant and stand up beautifully even on hot, humid days. The eye shadows are designed to look equally beautiful on all skin tones and the color you see in the container is the color you get on your skin. They have excellent staying power and look “just applied” for several hours. The lip colors have an exquisite light feel and hydrate the lips while providing amazing color with a “pop” that can be seen a mile away.
Women worldwide, whether they are on stage, being photographed or simply being around friends and family, have the confidence that when they wear Sacha, they look their absolute best.
Sacha was the Official Cosmetics of the Miss Universe, Miss USA, Miss Bahamas and Miss Jamaica Pageants and many other special events worldwide.
Terms and Conditions:
- All of our prices are effective as of 1st Jan 2015 and are subject to change without notice.
- A cancellation fee may be charged for appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
- We do not offer refunds on our services but special circumstances will be considered by Management and must be accompanied by proof of reason for refund.
- We fully consult each client and offer advice where needed. It is your choice whether you take this advice. If you change your mind about any make up service after your appointment or cause any damage to the product that was applied, there may be charge to have the service done again. This will be at the discretion of Management.
- We always consider the condition of our client's skin with the upmost importance. We cannot be held accountable for dry or sensitive skin, breakouts or any other issues due to you using cheap skincare or not advising us of prior skin disorders.
- We have the right to refuse to service your appointment if you are more than 15 min late.
- We have the right to refuse to service you if we feel you are confused about what you are after...and we will do this.
- We love pictures and they can say more than words but please be aware that we cannot make you look like the model/actress/celebrity that you desire. That will take a surgeon's knife. We will do our best to recreate the look but do remember that the person in the photo is heavily made up and is Photoshoped.
- You will abide by these Term and Conditions upon entering our salon and receiving any services.